The CONVR 2013 (13th International Conference on Construction Applications of Virtual Reality) seeks sponsorships for its upcoming conference to be held in London from October 30-31, 2013. Past conferences have been attended by more than 100 delegates from the industry and academia and were sponsored by large and world class organizations and bodies (software vendors, contractors, engineering consultants, creative industry, and associations) including Autodesk, Bentley, Forum8, CYBERNET, Virtalis, CECI Engineering Consultants, Bureau of Foreign Trade (Taiwan), Mota Engil, among others.
Sponsorship benefitsThe sponsorship provides an exceptional opportunity to show your organization’s commitment to best practices, concepts and latest technologies in the AEC (Architectural, Engineering and Construction) industry.
- Reach an expected target audience of 100-200 attendees from industry, commerce, government and academia.
- Increase worldwide awareness of your organization’s services and products.
- Technology end users such as engineering consultants and contractors identify concepts, methodologies and technologies that improve their core business functions.
- Technology providers gather ideas for the future development of their technologies and meet partners that can support their development activities and end users.
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to best practices and latest technologies that improve the performance of projects in the AEC industry.
|Gold sponsorships||Silver sponsorships||Bronze sponsorships|
|Number of attendees||2||2||1|
|Presentation||1 keynote speech||1 presentation||1 presentation|
|Display||Broshures, posters, display table and digital screen||Broshures, posters and display table||Broshures, posters and display table||Cost (£)||2500 + VAT||1500 + VAT||1250 + VAT|
* For all levels of sponsorship, logos will appear on: conference folder, conference website for 5 years, conference pull-up posters, conference brochures and promotional materials and signage.
If you would like to sponsor the CONVR2013 conference, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.